2 Timothy 2:15, “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the Word of truth.
Joshua’s Men is a two year discipleship program that runs in conjunction with our small group ministry. It is for Christian men to grow in godly character and spiritual leadership for the purpose of intentionally becoming more like Jesus and experiencing all God desires of us as men. (Do one, or both - it's up to you)
aim to be rooted and grounded in what we believe. What you think about God is
the most important thing you think about – for it affects everything you do!
Joshua’s Men 201 will anchor you in God’s Word and give you structure to what
- Joshua’s Men 101 (Or previous Joshua’s Men course)
- Joshua’s Men 201 is open to all men who have completed Joshua’s Men as well as their wives (if applicable).
- Special acceptance available upon request for single woman.
1st and 3rd Thursdays: 7:00 - 9:30 PM at Pastor John's home.
Systematic Theology, Wayne Grudem
- Yearly Bible reading plan
- Reading through the Summit Ridge doctrinal statement
- Writing your own personal doctrinal statement [Final doctrinal statement due end of year]
- Meet regularly with a Prayer partner from the group
- Summer Retreat Weekend (June 12 – 14) [Men only]
The cost for Joshua's Men 201 is $40 for the year and includes a Joshua's Men shirt. Each individual is responsible for purchasing their own book.